- Why a photo tour or photo workshop with P-Nguyen
- Photo tours
- Photo workshops
- Photography lessons
- Cancellation fees
- What to pack
- Best travelling time
- Tour leader
P-Nguyen, a photographer, an artist, has good knowledge of natural culture and many years of working in the field of art. Experience in creating photo, setting up for taking photo. Very friendly and willing to instruct anyone in Photo tour to take picture.
P-Nguyen offers Photo tour for large groups, small groups, or even personal tour.
Clients are consulted about weather, geographical position and art of each destination.
P-Nguyen provides Photo tours according to weather of destination, local nature, festival, “gold moments”, or any destination as clients’ request, P-Nguyen will guide tour directly.
Photography Workshops are usually organized at Yesterday Piano Café (28 Ho Bieu Chanh street, Phu Nhuan district, HCMC) or in conference room.
In addition, Workshops are combined with Photo trip also. After taking photo, in the evening, we hold mini Photography Workshop.
- Depending on participants, the lessons will focus on:
- Specialized content and aspects of a great image.
- Some majors are referred to: Light – Composition – Develop ideas – Awareness of art – Strengthening and increasing visual awareness.
- Post-processing images by using Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
For tours under 500km, we often travel by high quality bus with 7 seats, 16 seats or 29 seats.
For tours over 500km, we go by train or airplane. Then we move to places for taking pictures by bus or car.
Prices depend on sites and program of tour. Prices are converted into Vietnam dong. Each program has the details and reasonable price.
Resting and eating:
Resting at standard hotel, 2 people/ room
3 meals/ day (breakfast – lunch – dinner)
Mineral water throughout trip
Payment: pay by cash or remit to account of Nguyen Vu Phuoc,
account no.:0600 6824 9271 at Sacombank (branch transaction office)
or you can make payment via Paypal : Nguyen Vu Phuoc (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The teaching language is English or Viet Nam
All camera equipment you like to use, that may include:
- Camera and extra lenses
- Battery charger and reserve batteries
- Reserve memory cards
- Laptop and ext. hard drives, with accessories
- Card reader
- Cleaning material
- Zip plastic bags for all camera items and other electronic items are recommended for the desert.
Every month in Viet Nam
NGUYEN VU PHUOC ( P-Nguyen )