A charming, beautiful and colorful country will inspire in order you to take the perfect photos.
Coming to Vietnam for photography is your correct choice and many professional photographers from different countries got success with plenty of photographic masterpieces in a place where has friendly people, rich food, diversity of markets from plain to plateau.
97 million people live in a small country with variety of very interesting things and there are only photographers who save every moments everytime, everywhere.
This is a great journey to discover beauty in South Vietnam Border Area and a part of the beauty of Mekong Delta - Vietnam
Time: May, 1 – 4 , 2019 ; May, 22-25, 2019 & July, 3- 6, 2019
PRICE : Join in tour
- Price: US$ 750 /person
- Group Size: 4 persons max.
PRICE : Private tour
- Price: US$ 1500 / 1 pax
- Price: US$ 1300 / 2 pax
- Price: US$ 1000 / 3 pax
DAY 1 :
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City ( Vietnam-phototorus company will welcome you at Tan Son Nhat Airport) at 13:00
Guide team to have lunch, enjoy Pho in Vietnam - then depart for Tinh Bien - An Giang (185km)
Have dinner at An Giang - Meet and introduce relevant images of this tour. (Welcoming dinner)
Overnight at Tinh Bien An Giang ( 3-star hotel )
DAY 2 :
Welcoming sunrise of Tinh Bien is the image of palm tree which are considered as symbols of rural areas in the southwestern border (see introduction of landmarks in detail)
Take photos of sunrise, palm trees and field of rice
- Team returns to the hotel for breakfast
- Take photos of setting a Khmer cow racing scene (re-setting a cow racing scene because program schedule is not the same as the official festival time), (see the introduction of cow racing)
- Take photos of making Banh Xeo- artisan baker with many pans and utensils at the same time
- Have lunch and then Departure for Bac Lieu (Distance of Tinh Bien - Bac Lieu is 170km)
- Overnight at Bac Lieu (3-star hotel)
DAY 3 :
4:00 Departure for Bac Lieu sea, Take photos when Khmer people is fishing near the shore (Day Xiep)
- Return to hotel for breakfast
- Taking photos of women mending nets, (after fishing trips, the mending of net is necessary and made by local women at home, or a small workshop to patch up thousands of meters of net.
- Check out and departure for Can tho (Distance from Bac Lieu to Can Tho is 85km)
- Have lunch in Can Tho
- Take photos of Vietnamese girls with traditional dresses at ancient temples in Can Tho city
- Have dinner at restaurant in Can Tho and watch small boats on the Mekong River in Vietnam
- Overnight in Can Tho City (3-star hotel)
DAY 4 :
- 4:00 Check out and go to Phong Dien District (15km from Can Tho) - Team will move and take photos of floating market, regular trading activities on the river, and set a scene of traditional Ao Dai girls on boats in the bucolic context
- Have breakfast and depart for Ho Chi Minh City
- Have lunch in My Tho
- Have dinner in HCM City
- Go shopping and relax in city center.
- 22:00 Vietnam- Phototours company will see off team to Tan Son Nhat airport.
- Lunch and dinner ( Breakfast for free at hotel )
- Bottled water on the Bus)
- Vehicles throughout the journey
- Speaking-Korean Interpreter
- Photographer Guide
- Hotel with Bedroom for 2 guests
- All entrance fees for the resort (excluding museum entrance fees)
Tour does not include:
- International airline
- Entry visa fee.
- Food and Drink outside the program
- Travel insurance.
- Health expense
- Bonuses for services like drivers, guides, interpreters, porters, etc
- Excludes museum entrance fees
- Private bedroom
- Anything not stated in the “Inclusive section”
The program is organized thoughtfully, properly informed plan.
A good guide to take photos, have beautiful photo works.
Photoshop tutorials: Quick photo editing.
Experience a meaningful journey
Professional photography guides.
Cow racing festival in An Giang
Cow Racing Festival has existed for a long time in the Seven Mountains Region of An Giang Province. The Festival is held on SeneDolta day of the Khmer ethnic minority people in the Mekong Delta (on the 9th and 10th of the 10th lunar month) to express gratitude toward ancestors.
Cow racing festival is organized on a flat rice field about 200 meter long and 100 meter wide. The rice filed used for cow racing festival must be muddy. The racing path for cow racing festival is 120 meter long. Before the cow racing festival, famers choose the best pairs of cows for racing. The cowboy hold the stick with sharp point when the race starts, he will hit the cows to make them run as fast as they can. Because famers use a pair of cows for cow racing festival therefore the cowboy must know how to make the two cows run at the same speed.
Brocade is a traditional Cham profession. When the girls are to the age of marrying, they all know how to weave. Scarves, robes are considered as a measure of the resourcefulness of the Cham girls.
"Thot Not" tree
An Giang province is considered as the kingdom of palmyra palm. This kind of tree represents for the entire province. They are very useful in applications for thatching houses, making mats, rugs, cooking various dishes.
The fruit which measures 4 to 7 inches in diameter has a black husk. The top portion of the fruit must be cut off to reveal the 3-5 sweet jelly seed sockets with yellow skin outside and flesh inside, translucent pale-white, similar to that of the lychee but with a milder flavor and no pit. The palmyra fruit flesh can be eaten raw or used to cook Palmyra sweet soup and making Palmyra cow cake.
Phong Dien floating market is one of the most fantastic sight-seeing of Can Tho city. This is a unique cultural feature of the Mekong Delta, which appeals to numerous tourists.
This is an ideal place for selling and trading agricultural products and an attractive destination of southern Vietnam. This floating market, which is about 17 kilometers to the Southeastern, is located at the intersection of three rivers, where the Can Tho River divided from Hau River. The activities of this market usually start in the early morning, which is about 4:00 AM or 5:00 AM and finish in the late morning around 7:00 AM or 8:00 AM.